The government has just provided a Boost fund for training, and as part of the ShareTree group of social enterprises with our brother company Vative a registered RTO, we can currently assist you in accessing the Boost support funds.
In summary there is this amount of government funding available for companies of:
- $28k per person
- 100,000 spots only available nationally
- Existing workers must be increasing employment between casual to PT or FT or PT to FT
- Applies to all new Parttime (PT) or Fulltime (FT) employees
- Must be an Australia citizen
- Must not be claiming Job Keeper
- Must not complete the same qualification as previously completed
- Must not be a Director or CEO of the organisation
- Maximum 30 people per entity unless on the National Skills Needs List
Aged, employment type, high qualifications and role all don’t matter.
In addition to the Boost fund there is also State Funding available to people who upskill in qualification.
LUP Global in conjunction with Vative are looking at running a combination of Diploma and CertIII/ IV in Competitive Systems and Practices (Continuous Improvement which includes Circular Asset Management).
Surplus funds can be used to do a full Culture Program around Circular Asset Management and the Projects from the Training can also all be projects around Sustainable CAPEX Procurement and Asset Life Cycle Optimisation.
Spots won’t last very long and the government funding is decreasing every day, so if you’re interested please don’t hesitate to pass this onto the relevant people within your organisation & to get in touch with us at email@example.com!
Download the attached Flyer for further information.