Welcome to the Social Entrepreneurs Network!
What a terrific launch night! Thank you to everyone who braved the heat and came along to share in our vision and be inspired by the great work from our amazing guest speakers:
- Marcus Godinho – FareShare
- Brett McLean – GT Recycling
- Gerry Walsh – The Green Pipe
- Steve Phillips (with Noreen as stand-in) – Community Support Frankston
As founding members…
You are now all part of our growing network of social entrepreneurs who will make a difference in achieving global sustainability.
But what next?
1) Check out our website: www.senetwork.co and start thinking about what spare capacity or reusable waste your organisation might produce (as outputs), or what supply requirements you need (as inputs)
2) Introduce us to people around the world (in particular Australia, UK, or US) you think we should connect with
3) Tell people to join our network! Here is a flyer, if you wanted to pass on a 1-pager.
As our network grows, so too will the connections we can build in order to start creating those closed loop supply chains.
What can you expect from SEN?
We are at the start of our journey, meaning we are keeping things lean. We’ll keep you abreast of developments, new waste / capacity / supply listings, and other opportunities through this monthly newsletter.
You can also connect directly with Scott Ko here.